Registration & Payment Policies
- After your registration has been reviewed and applicable discounts/fees applied you will receive an e-mail informing you of your personal registration details.
- If paying by credit card on-line, charges will not be posted to your card until after your registration has been reviewed.
- If you need assistance choosing a class please register for "your best guess", then leave questions or instructions in the comment section of the registration form.
- New students and those attending 1 class a week - total due with accepted registration.
- Returning students taking multiple classes may pay in installments, with first installment due upon accepted registration. The final payment is required before the final day of the semester. Installment plan is subject to approval. Not available for all account types.
- Overdue accounts will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total remaining tuition balance.
- Accounts with a history of late payment may be required to pay full tuition before acceptance.
- Once registrations are complete, changes to your tuition schedule may not be made. Tuition will be calculated based on your requests at the time of registration.
- We gladly accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
- There is no refund for registration fees or missed classes. If you miss a class for a legitimate reason, it may be made-up with another class within the semester.
- Injuries or illness: Many students do well participating as a “sideline” student while recovering from injury or illness. We encourage recovering students to continue to attend their classes even if not at full strength. A dancer learns with their mind, too, and continuing to be a part of the class encourages healing by helping to keep the student motivated. Students may physically participate in some of the exercises as they are able depending on Physician/Therapist orders. The student will then gradually work back into the class with much less of a setback. However, IF the injury or illness is debilitating and prohibits participation over an extended period of time a credit or refund may be issued.
- Anyone dismissed from class for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.