Ashland Symphony Orchestra's Family Holiday Pops
Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Ashland Symphony Orchestra's Family Holiday Pops
- Sunday, November 27, 7:30 p.m.
- Robert M. & Janet L. Archer Auditorium (Ashland High School)
- The tradition continues! A musical gift for the entire family. Share the warmth of the season with this concert of traditional carols and holiday favorites: Sleigh Ride, Let There Be Peace, Polar Express, selections from Nutcracker, and many more!
- Featuring dancers from Ashland Regional Ballet and Opus II Dance Studio.
- Free child/student tickets (with the purchase of an adult or senior ticket) may be reserved by calling 419-289-5115 or at the door 45-minutes before the downbeat.
- $5 reduced price tickets are available for participants in SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), EBT (Electronic Benefits Transfer), WIC (Women, Infants, and Children), and Medicaid. Proof required. Free children’s tickets included with this offer. Must be purchased by phone or in-person.
« Back to Calendar