Nutcracker Audition Information
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Audition - The Nutcracker
The Audition begins at 2pm - Doors open at 1pm.
Non-refundable Audition Fee: $20
Supporting roles are available for dancers of various ages, children through adults, with a wide variety of abilities.
- All participants are required to complete an Audition Form prior to the audition.
- A parent or guardian's signature is required on the audition form.
- Participants must be prepared to participate in a short ballet class.
The Audition Process is an important aspect of dance education, but can be difficult for students and parents if the roles they desire are not forthcoming. Please do not attempt to undertake this avenue of opportunity unless you are willing to cheerfully abide by the director’s casting decisions, and make The Nutcracker a priority until the end of the final performance.
Auditionees Should Be:
- ballet students taking more than one ballet classes weekly.
- committed to attending all rehearsals and performances regardless of conflicts.
- capable of handling disappointment if not cast in this year’s production.
If you would like more information or guidance regarding your child's readiness please contact us at OpusARB@zoominternet.net. or call 419.289.3581.
The Nutcracker 2014 - December 12, 13, 14 at Hugo Young Theatre - Ashland University.