Registration & Payment Policies
- After your registration has been reviewed and applicable discounts/fees applied you will be notified of the details of your tuition balance. If paying by credit card on-line, charges will not be posted to your card until after your registration has been reviewed.
- If you need assistance choosing a class please call the studio at 419.289.3581 or email your questions to opusARB@zoominternet.net.
- New students and those attending 1 class a week - total due with registration.
- Returning students taking multiple classes may pay in installments, with first installment due upon registration. Installment plan is subject to approval. Not available for all account types.
- Overdue accounts will have late charges assessed for 10% of the total remaining tuition balance.
- Accounts with a history of late payment may be required to pay full tuition before acceptance.
- Once registrations are complete, changes to your tuition schedule may not be made. Tuition will be calculated based on your requests at the time of registration.
- We gladly accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard & Discover. If paying on-line by credit card, charges will not be posted to your card until after your registration has been reviewed and applicable discounts/fees have been applied. You will then be notified by email of the receipt and charges.
- There is no refund for registration fees or missed classes. If you miss a class for a legitimate reason, it may be made-up with another class within the semester.
- Injuries or illness: Many students do well participating as a “sideline” student while recovering from injury or illness. We encourage recovering students to continue to attend their classes even if not at full strength. A dancer learns with their mind, too, and continuing to be a part of the class encourages healing by helping to keep the student motivated. Students may physically participate in some of the exercises as they are able depending on Physician/Therapist orders. The student will then gradually work back into the class with much less of a setback. However, IF the injury or illness is debilitating and prohibits participation over an extended period of time a credit or refund may be issued.
- Anyone dismissed from class for disciplinary reasons will not receive a refund.